How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? – Satchel Paige
Yay! It’s my birthday today.
I don’t know why but I don’t like celebrating it today! Okay, it’s not a big deal.
Let’s get into the post.
This post is a collection of few random things I learned in 23 years of my life.
- The secret to online success – don’t open Internet first thing in the morning.
- Music heals everything (especially this and this – don’t know how many times I played them both).
- When you’re in trouble, keep calm and control your tongue.
- Never drink and drive.
- The surefire way to make money is – help as many people as possible.
- Less is always more.
- Don’t depend on anyone too much in this world!
- Learn to save money. Emergency funds are very important.
- If we do not feel grateful for what we already have, what makes us think we’d be happy with more?
- After much trail and error, I learned minimalist blog designs convert more.
- Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it’s a brighter day.
- If possible, try to kill procrastination – it makes easy things hard, hard things harder.
- Work hard (really hard) and be nice to people on your way up :)
- The pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tomorrow
- Do not call procrastination laziness, call it fear.
- Be the type of person you want to meet (for me, it’s Aamir khan, I love his off-screen presence).
- When you’re up, your friends know who you are. When you’re down, you know who your friends are.
- No one can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
- Start with why before setting any goal (more here)
- Aim HIGH! (My next goal is to get 10K email subscribers on LBT, what’s yours?)
- Aiming high won’t work if you don’t have a plan (planning is everything)
- Don’t teach others what you can’t do
- Take time everyday to praise someone – but always be genuine.
BTW here’s my recent picture.