Blog promotion is the most important factor in the blogging agenda. Your perception of yourself has a tremendous impact on how others perceive you, be it other bloggers or your readers. Perception is the reality – the more perception you have, the more likely to succeed in promoting your blog.
There are many other factors affecting your blog promotion like without having seriousness, not taking blogging as your business or simply blogging just for fun. In order to succeed in promoting the blog, use the following 9 strategies. At least follow few.
Promote Your Blog
You can promote your blog in many ways, following are the top 9 ways to instantly promote your blog.
1. Article directories: Article directories are the #1 way to get noticed around your niche. These directories give you traffic as well as the backlinks to your blog. You can submit the BEST of your articles to the following directories can give you better promotion results.
2. Email marketing: Email marketing is widely used marketing tool in the blogosphere. One of the best ways to reach an audience outside of your blog is with a weekly newsletter that inform subscribers of the latest posts and promotions your blog has to offer.
3. Use social networking sites effectively: Social networking sites like twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, Linkedln effectively promotes your blog in the great way. Try to invest some time on these sites to establish a network around your niche and focus on the developing your network.
Promoting your blog gives more success, when you have good content in your blog. Use the social networking sites when ever you publish a post in your blog.
Using the following will better perform to promote your blog
- YouTube etc
4. Compliment other bloggers: When we think negatively about ourselves while promoting the blog, we often project the same feeling on others too. To break this down, start promoting your fellow bloggers too (especially those who are in the same niche of yours) and praise them if possible. No need to praise upto the heaven.
The advantage of doing one’s praising for oneself is that one can lay it on so thick and exactly in the right places.
Just make them happy with your words. In the process, you will become well liked and build your backlinks to your blog. It obviously helps in your blog promotion. By looking for the best in others, you indirectly bring out the best in you blog.
5. Be the first to know about your niche updates: In many cases, bloggers (mostly beginners) constantly strive to concentrate on the old content which is already generated by most of the professional bloggers around their niche.
Try to focus on the bloggers problems and if possible try to reduce them. At least know them and be the first to know what’s going around your niche.
6. Comment on other blogs: This is the greatest possible way to bring traffic to your blog and promote your blog in a better way.
But, many bloggers (specially the beginners) never comment on the other blogs because they are afraid that people will judge them for saying something stupid. This is not really justified. In general, bloggers are much more accepting than we imagine.
In fact most bloggers are dealing with the same fears. By commenting at least once a day on other blogs, could probably bring bit of traffic your blog.
Try to comment more on your niche blogs (don’t forget to target on popular blogs) the chances of coming the fellow bloggers to your blog is more.
Besides this, use CommentLuv plugin, which allows you to link back to your latest blog posts. This will immediately give your new posts a couple of ever lasting backlinks and continuous traffic!!
7. Implement: While surfing internet, you will know many things about blogging promotion, but you never implement them. That’s the main reason you won’t get succeed in marketing your blog. First of all go ahead on promoting your blog.
You should know the productive blogging tips which gives you the productivity for your blogs.
Implement what ever you learn. Apply your thoughts to your blog promotion. At least implement few tips about blogging promotion.
8. Focus on contribution: We focus too much on ourselves and not enough on the needs of other bloggers. If you stop thinking about yourself and concentrate on the contribution you are making to the entire blogosphere, you won’t worry as much about you own faults.
This will enhance your blogging promotion and allow you to contribute with a great efficiency. The more you give to the world the more you will be rewarded with money and success.
9. Create contests in your blog: If you want to quickly get noticed in your niche, then start with this. Spend some money on the contests in your blog, you will get the best content from the fellow bloggers or from the newbies to the blog.
In the process, you will have a great content and also the word of mouth promotion. One shot – two birds.
People love entering contest, especially if there is a desirable prize in your blog. So, try to add this in your blog.
If you like this post, share it with your friends