Last week I’ve challenged my friends that I’m gonna not use Facebook for 1 week [Monday to Saturday]
Most of them said..
In general, everyone who work online it’s REALLY tough to get rid of few distractions like Facebook, twitter, YouTube etc. right?
If you use 1 simple tip which I’m gonna share in this article.. you can easily get rid of your online distractions.
So what’s that ONE simple tip??
Nope.. I’m not gonna pitch a sales copy here.. it’s absolutely FREE.
You can easily avoid Facebook distraction using cold turkey..
So what is cold turkey?
It’s a killer tool to avoid Facebook distraction, I’m sure you’ll love it if you want to avoid Facebook distraction.
Here are few reasons why you love Cold Turkey..
- you can’t access Facebook from your PC or laptop
- you can’t even uninstall cold turkey until your time limit reaches (this is the coolest thing in it)
- the blocking features are computer-wide, which will affect all browsers on the computer.
- the ability to block yourself in intervals of 10 minutes up to a full week (free) or a whole month (serious edition)!
- if Cold Turkey detects that its security features are being tampered with (hard to do), it will block you for a week.
- Cold Turkey can’t be stopped easily as it is not stoppable from the system tray or the task manager.
It’s the ONLY way to avoid Facebook distraction for Facebook addicts
Cold Turkey is a free program that you can use to temporarily block yourself off of
- popular social media sites
- addicting websites
- online games and whatever else you want!
Why should you be avoiding Facebook?
Unless you’re making some business, there’s no reason for you to get addictive to Facebook or any other social media sites.
- Your productivity degrades
- Your performance goes down
- The more you spend, the more you’ll get addictive towards Facebook
- At the end of the day, you’ll get NOTHING!
If you’re a blogger, Facebook is one of the best ways to make relationships with others.
What’s the use if you spend liking others photos and videos all the day and doing nothing?
At least, try to spend optimal time for Facebook and use cold turkey to avoid Facebook distraction.
Few tips to use cold turkey to avoid Facebook distraction
Okay I’ve already used cold turkey to avoid Facebook distraction, so I know how does it work and what you can do to avoid Facebook efficiently.
Here are few golden nuggets to avoid online distractions..
Tip 1: Block Facebook or any online distraction you’ve for TWO days.
Just two days..
Starting with 2 days limit gives you more confidence to avoid Facebook distraction even 1 week or 1 month later..
I personally did it and worked well for me..
Tip 2: Make a decision not to open Facebook for ‘X’ days
This will make you to stick with your choices to efficiently avoid Facebook distraction
Tip 3: Tell your Friends that you’re not gonna use Facebook for X days
I’m sure they will say… it’s impossible.
Take their words as a challenge, you can do it
Final Tip: Don’t think about it… hit ‘go cold turkey’ button
Have any extra tips to avoid Facebook distraction?