Do you have a mirror in your room?
Yes, I’ve bro..
Just stand before that and look at yourself.
What are you waiting for?
Say hello to the new professional blogger!
Hey stop.. stop… please stop scolding me ;)
I’m just your host serving some delicious items like every time, I thought about serving something unique and new this time..
The name of the new menu item is: Becoming a professional blogger by self speech.
Are you ready?
Lets dive in…
Do you know our thoughts lead us to the stage where we are today? Do you know the power of emotional thoughts which can allow you to achieve whatever you want in your life?
I used the phrase “WHATEVER YOU WANT” be it becoming a great writer, online marketer or even a professional blogger!
That’s the power of thoughts.
Now lets talk about the actual MEAT of this article.
Self speech or self talk means talking to yourself
We always limit ourselves with the self lables.
- “I’m not a prolific writer.”
- “Guest posting on A list blogs is impossible for me.”
- “I may not make money blogging.”
- “I’m not a native English speaker, so I can never deliver high quality articles.”
These are all our mental feelings or self labels. You are limiting yourself with certain boundaries.
I don’t say it happens only with YOU. It happens with everyone else too. All you have to do is: talk to yourself positively. Train your mind in the positive way, give positive suggestions to your mind.
You say you are, and so you become!
“If you think you can or if you think you can’t, you are always right.” – Henry Ford
I don’t know how many of you heard this quote before, but only few people can understand the essence of the quote. Let me tell you more clearly.
First, lets divide that quote into three parts
1. If You Think You Can – If you think you can buy a new car, you can buy it. Till when? It depends on your denisty of thoughts. If you really have high denisty of thoughts to get something or if you are longing for something, then you will get that at any cost! That’s the power of our emotions.
2. If You Think You Can’t – If you think you can’t buy a car, you can never buy! It’s as simple as that.
3. Both Are Right – Both statements are right!
When you pass positive thoughts into your mind, your actions and results also will become?? Positive!!
When you pass negative thoughts, your outputs will also be the same.
I don’t say it’s so easy to guest post on a A-listed blogs like problogger, copyblogger etc. But they are not impossible tasks too. There are so many bloggers contributing to those blogs already right? Then why we can’t do the same thing?
First, leave your negative thoughts in a dustbin, even if you are just starting out! And never limit yourself with the bad self labels.
This is the #1 secret to succeed not only in blogging, but also in any field.
This is the way to achieve whatever we want in blogging or in life.
Live with joy. Tune your mind with positive thoughts.
You can do anything!
And you CAN become anyone be it professional blogger, great writer, big money maker anything..[note]What do you think? Is self speech better than all the rest, or am I just losing my mind? Please comment..[/note]