I haven’t faced blogger’s or writers burn out yet.
My problem is this: I get lots of blog post ideas and it will always be difficult for me to choose the best one from them ;)
Still I’ve more than 140+ drafts in my WP dashboard.. that means there’s no way I can run out of ideas.
Okay leave my topic..
I know you’re running out of blog post ideas.. that’s why you’re here.
Here are the 50 blog post ideas for you.
Bookmark this post or remember the url and come back whenever you want killer blog post ideas.
Awesome blog post ideas for bloggers and writers
- Write a post on pros and cons of an issue
- Conduct an interview with influential people in your niche
- Take a look at your popular posts. Write exactly an opposite post to that.
- Create a 111 list post (I’m sick of hearing 101 list posts ;))
- Review your own blog and write a roundup post with 10 to 15 best posts
- Pick any topic. Write a series post
- Write about how you started
- Scout your categories. If anything carries less posts, write a post
- Write a post on your worst experience
- Write a Howto post
- Look back into past, read your own articles. You’ll certainly get at least one idea
- Ask your readers or commenters about the next post
- Create a post on pitfalls in your niche
- Have you ever created a checklist? Go and make it now
- Create a list post
- Review any product which you’re satisfied with
- Create a Q & A post
- Make a round up post and cover the best posts from your niche
- Create a post on why should someone read your blog
- Create a post on why shouldn’t someone read your blog
- Write a post on what have you learned from someone else [may be your role model? blogging guru?]
- Write a post summarizing someone else’s great work [and include a link – this way you can also create a healthy relationship with others]
- Write a SECRET post [which are commonly less known facts of your niche]
- Write a funny post
- Debunk the myths in your niche
- Create a A to Z guide post
- Write a recommendation post
- Create a poll using polldaddy.com
- Write a controversial post
- Answer your readers question
- Write a problem solving post
- Write an inspirational post
- Create a podcast
- Create a video
- Try infographic for the next blog post
- Compile the best online tools which may be helpful for the readers
- Compile a list of your favorite blogs
- Compile a list of your favorite bloggers
- Create a post on what changes you wish to see on popular blogs [design, content, footer change or something else?]
- Write a post on HOW to succeed in your niche
- Write a post on what NOT to do
- Write your love story and relate it with your blog topic ;) [wondering? I did it already, here’s the post]
- Show case the best comments you received till now
- Create a FAQ post
- Write a post on your income reports [if you’re not interested, at least try once]
- Write about how your blog traffic is increasing or decreasing and why
- Write a post on SEO tips you use
- Write a case study
- Write the shortest post ever for a BIG problem [I’m going to do this very soon]
- Do you accept guest posts? Write a contrast post to their views!
Blog post ideas for bloggers: conclusion
I hope you find them useful. Getting blog post ideas is not a rocket science, but storing them is.
From now on make it a habit of storing this kinda stuff at one place.. use Evernote, notepad or even a pen & paper.
Over to you
I’ll be glad to include the blog post ideas if you cover anything extra from the above. At least one?
Download your free copy of creating viral content and to learn some kick ass writing tips to make your readers stick on your blog.