Your blog sucks soon..
If you depend only upon animal kingdom to drive traffic to your blog.
Didn’t understand what I’m saying?
Depending totally on animal kingdom (Google Panda, Penguin etc) is not a smart thinking to drive traffic to your blog.
Because Google is changing it’s algorithms once in a while to stop the repetition of the content (to give better results). It ultimately degrades more blogs ranking factors in the search engines.
It directly effects your blog traffic.
If you hit by panda or penguin, you’ll immediately see a huge traffic drop.
So what can we do to survive in blogosphere and to bring quality traffic?
We must focus on building any alternative traffic source to get traffic right?
And the alternative is..?
How to drive Facebook traffic to your blog?
1. Build interaction with other bloggers
You can’t build a great network if you spend most of the time only on your blog, can you?
Driving Facebook traffic needs your efforts which you should put on outside of your blog too, like
- interacting with other bloggers
- reading their content
- sharing their blog posts etc
2. Connect Facebook with twitter
This makes you more interactive with your fans and friends. They can see your latest twitter tweets through facebook notifications, if you connect Facebook with twitter.
This is one of the effective ways to bring more traffic from two traffic sources.
3. Use this Facebook groups
I use these groups to promote my blog posts to boost my Facebook traffic.
And believe me it gives more referral traffic than any other traffic sources like twitter, StumbleUpon or something else.
I hope you’ll see the same results..
Suggested reading: 4 Things You Should Do After Writing A Blog Post to Get More Exposure
4. Build a great fan base using this tips
- Create a Facebook fan page for your blog
- Try to share others content/useful content on your fan page
- Interact with your followers
- Give some incentives
- Create a creative timeline for your profile and Facebook fan page
- Make sure you’re sharing every blog post on your fan page
Is Facebook traffic really worth?
In one word.. Yes!
Because, Facebook is one of the top most social networking sites out there, which increasing it’s users every day.
If you’ve a great brand of Facebook, you’ll create a great fan base for your blog on Facebook in no time.
Note that, never share mediocre content or funny stuff on your Facebook fan pages if your blog is dealing about marketing tips or IM strategies.
Whatever you’re posting, it should be relevant to your blog’s theme and audience.
Sooner or later, you’ll observe a drastic change in your traffic from Facebook.
Once check out the immense growth in Facebook users (from the year 2006 to 2012) In millions
That means, Facebook currently has over 900 million users (almost it’s closed to 1 billion users)!!
The number is increasing day by day!
So, Facebook has the ability to boost your blog’s reputation and Facebook traffic if you focus on in it.
Do you know at what time, you’ll get more Facebook traffic?
This is a infographic designed by great Facebook marketing guru Jon Loomer
- Content posted after 8 pm gets more Likes and shares;
- Likes peak at around 8 pm while shares peak at 6 pm;
- Posts published on Saturdays and Sundays receive a higher Like percentage; and
- The worst Like percentage is on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
The Best and Worst Times to Post on Social Networks (Infographic)
So, here you are.. what to do to get more out of facebook traffic?
- Be interactive with others
- Solve their problems
- Respond to all the people who connects with you
- Schedule your posts on correct times (follow the above two infographics)
Over to you
What’s your opinion on driving Facebook traffic? Do you have any more tips?