Hi buddy! My name is Rahul Kuntala, a computer science graduate turned full time blogger. I make a living from my online businesses, please click here to know more about me.
Who Is this Blog for And What Makes It Unique?
Though I’m a full-time blogger, I post only when I’ve something useful to say. You can NEVER expect crappy blogging tips or content from me, ‘coz I know 90% of the online people don’t want to read yet another normal posts.
If you want to turn your blog into a full-time online business – this blog is for you!
Who shouldn’t read this blog?
This blog is not for those
- who are lazy to create content
- who don’t have passion for blogging and
- who wants to get-quick-rich
Okay.. so what are you waiting for? Let’s dive into the goldmine :)
- Interview With Neil Patel On Taking Your Blog to the Next Level [Neil Patel is the co-founder of 2 multi-million dollar Internet companies: Crazy Egg and KISSmetrics]
- Interview: Top 3 Young Indian Bloggers Sharing Their Blogging Secrets [With Harsh Agarwal, Pradeep Kumar and Sushant Risodkar]
- Interview: Gregory Ciotti Revealing His Guest Blogging Secrets [This guy is a REAL genius]
- Interview With Ileane Smith On Building A Better Blog [Ileane Smith is one of the TOP female bloggers]
The Ultimate Guides
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Epic Content
- I Worked My Butt Off to Create An eBook, No One is Downloading It – What to Do Now?
- Let’s Break Some Blogging Rules [to Stand Out from the Crowd]
- How to Write An Irresistible Blog Post?
Productivity Tips for Bloggers
- How I Work 8 Hours/Day Online Without Getting Distracted [And How Can You Do the Same?]
- Give Me 5 Minutes — And I’ll Give You 5 Tips to Improve Your Blog
- How to Create An 800 Words Article In 25 Minutes [Without Sacrificing the Quality]?
- 111 Productivity Tips for Extremely Busy Bloggers
My personal favorites
- How the ‘Art of Flirting’ Can Make You A Better Writer
- What Would I Do Different If I Had to Start My Blog Over?
- What to Do When No One Reads Your Blog?
- Why Less Is More?
[alert]P.S: If you’ve found this page helpful, please click on the ‘LIKE’ button below. Thanks![/alert]