The most important question that every blogger should ask him/herself..
Why should someone read your blog?
To learn new things? To grow their business by following your tips and tutorials? To make money blogging by applying your strategies?
Why should your readers read your blog?
[alert]This is a reader interactive question, so I want to hear it from you.[/alert]
Do share your
- Blog topic and
- Why should someone read your blog?
Answer the above 2 questions in the comments section, if you don’t know or not clear about your blogging goals yet, then ask me, I’ll be glad to help you.
Here I’ll share few things, why should someone read LearnBlogTips..
First off, I’m blogging because I’m extremely passionate about it. I love learning new things about blogging and I always love to reveal the blogging success secrets with YOU.
Few more reasons why you should read LBT:
- I use simple language in my articles, you don’t find it difficult to digest what I’m saying.
- I share valuable tips on blogging
- I know my audience and to whom I’m writing to.. Majority of my readers are ‘new bloggers’, so I write 75% to 80% ONLY to them
- I read a lot of content everyday and I compile the BEST tips which I come across and I share only those tips which I follow, so sweet of me right? ;)
- No junk, I know 90% of the blogs are filled with crappy content (most of the bloggers are writing the content to publish just another post)
- I write only when I feel something interesting to say (to be specific, I publish only when I’ve to say something, I write daily though)
- I believe strongly in one phrase – “No post is better than a bad post”
- I focus more on ‘content creation’ rather than promotion (I don’t know whether its going to help me in the long run or not)
- I spend a lot of time to produce one article on my blog (I take care about the title, opening paragraphs, middle part and call to action, images and using proper links etc)
- You don’t find copied content here!
- I always provide value to my readers by giving personal suggestions through emails or social media to improve their blogs
I think I’ve provided enough reasons why should YOU read my blog…
Now, its your turn..