Although I’m a huge fan of HostGator, if you are a beginner and want a better discount on reliable hosting service, I’d recommend you Bluehost! Here’s the link to Bluehost discount if you want a big deal!
Update: If you’re buying hosting from HostGator using my affiliate link, you’ll get a special bonus worth $30! Don’t forget to use my contact form before you’re purchasing to know more about it.
If you’re blogging, you’re running an online business. And any business needs investment, particularly on few things like web hosting, domain purchase etc.
When it comes to buying a web hosting service for your blog, you need to consider few things like;
- customer support
- pricing factor
- reliability etc
One of the best web hosting providers currently available in the blogging world is: HostGator. I’ve explicitly written this post on hostgator review and getting it just for $0.01
Many of the BIG blogs use HostGator to run their businesses. I’ve been using HostGator for several months now, and I never faced any problems with their hosting service. I’m a satisfied customer of HostGator. So I obviously recommend HostGator to host on your blog.
Why Choose HostGator?
Most hosting plans out there will have many downtimes, that means your visitors will not be able to access your website or blog.
Secondly, your server might be slow, which creates a terrible user experience and which can actually make a drop in search engine rankings.
Third, the customer support might be slow, and you won’t be able to solve your site problems within the time! It’s why I prefer and suggest you to use HostGator for your blog or website.
Easy CPanel Navigation
CPanel means Control Panel. Using CPanel in HostGator is quite easy.
CPanel of HostGator is really easy to navigate and you can find desired tools very easily.
Live chat support
- Hostgator 24/7 support: Hostgator is one of the 99.9% uptime guarantee with the good support, incase your blog or website has been unreachable for more than 1 hour, you can email to the firstname.lastname@example.org. At the moment, they will service you directly the price free phone support, live chat support
- live chat support: You can chat with their support directly. They’ll respond you just within 2 minutes.
Comes with 3 hosting packages
1. Hatchling Plan: If you’re just starting out and not have enough money then go for Hatchling plan.
Hatching plan is for single domain hosting
This plan is ideal for anyone who is planning to host only one website. It’s the cheapest plan and you can upgrade to baby plan at any time!
2. Hostgator Baby Plan: This is the most popular package which is used by almost every blogger (even I use the same plan).
You can use multiple sites just by paying $10 every month! It’s worth every penny..
Baby plan is for more than 1 domains
3. Hostgator Business Plan: You can use dedicated I.P in this plan. You’ll get a dedicated IP, toll free number and private SSL.
This hosting plan is for large websites and corporate companies..
How to Get HostGator Just For $0.01 for the First Month?
Follow these steps..
Step 1: Click the below image and select “View Webhosting Plans”
Step 2: Now choose any hosting plan from the below..
Step 3: Now enter your domain name and use the coupon code LearnBlogTips
Step 4: Enter your payment details, you’re done!
Few other reasons to use HostGator
- Free website transfer
- MySQL transfer
- Script transfer
- 4500 free web templates
- Unlimited domain hosting and
- Unlimited MySQL database usage
- HostGator is trusted by over 8,000,000 domain owners
The HostGator plans are covered by 45-days money back guarantee, no risk to take, hosting with Hostgator is risk-free!
Note: For any other plan use coupon code “LearnBlogTips″ to get Max 25% off.